Check out our virtual Catalog
Charles G.G. Schmidt & Co.,Inc
301 West Grand Avenue
Montvale, NJ 07645
Home » Woodworking Machines, Tools & Jigs » Larry's Clamp
When used in conjunction with bar clamps, Larry’s Clamp is the fastest and easiest way to flatten boards when making glued up panels. Using two hands to hold and operate this air operated unit, fingers are safely out of the way when activating the clamp. Five hundred pounds of pressure ensures flat and even panels. Available in 18", 22" and 36" lengths. Longer lengths can be glued if last glue joint is captured between pressure bar and anvil.
• Extremely fast and easy to use.
• Pressure bar is “crowned” to ensure all boards of equal thickness are held tight.
• Has safety trigger and requires two hands to operate.
• Holds boards from shifting while tightening clamps.
• Cylinder has two moving parts, a piston and return spring.
• Air pressure required-100 psi.
• Will deliver years of useful service.
« Previous | Next »
Freeborn Shaper Cutters are 35% off the list price, when purchased online!!!
(Exclude Freeborn Insert Tooling)
$5 Drop Ship fee included when applicable